Apr 15, 2013

Prayers to Boston

Such a sad day for the human race. I really don't have much to say. Today reminded me of how I felt on Sept. 11th. I was pregnant with my first child. What I remember most from that day was feeling like I had made a huge mistake. Bringing another life into a world where there are people who do terrible things like this to others. I cried all the way home from work.
I have a good friend who told me that we had to have children and raise them to be loving and caring human beings. That if we did this it would help to balance the bad ones. So when moments like today happen I think about that too. And know that I will always feel a pinch of guilt for having children grow up seeing this, but I will also have HOPE. Hope that what they do in this world will not only balance things, but just maybe tip them in the direction of peace, and love. Thanks for reading. Much love and light to anyone who is suffering right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment